Learning and Development Assistant
A leading law firm based in the city are looking to recruit a Learning & Development Assistant on a part-time basis.
The Learning and Development Assistant will be responsible for the Learning and Development administration for all the firms’ offices, and will report directly into the L&D Manager.
The key responsibilities are:
- Coordinating the Skills Academy programme for the firm
- Liaising with speakers to organise training dates
- Booking rooms and making the necessary arrangements
- Maintaining all course information on the Intranet
- Preparing the appropriate material for dissemination
- Preparing monthly budget reports to send to stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management and organisational skills, the ability to work well as part of a team, be computer literate, and have a keen interest in all areas of learning and development. Previous law firm or professional services L&D experience would be advantageous.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you