My client is a one of the best corporate firms in London, attracting some of the world’s most successful businesses, who are looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join their HR team on a permanent basis.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing high quality, professional service by maintaining accurate HR information and administration of HR processes within the firm.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date staff files, HR system information and recruitment records.
- Dealing with telephone and face-to-face enquiries and referring appropriately where needed.
- Providing diary management, document production and organisational support for the HR director and HR team.
- Managing the administration for internal and external courses.
- Taking an active involvement in regular team meetings.
The HR Assistant role will suit a candidate with previous administrative experience, preferable within a legal or professional services area. You will have strong organisational and prioritisation skills with an interest in process improvement and a willingness to get involved in ad-hoc projects as required. The ability to build rapport with people at all levels, as well as a commitment to teamwork will be essential for this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly