My client, a medical Health provider in East London is looking for a recruitment manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of recruitment advisors to achieve a productive and efficient recruitment service across the organisation.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR You will be overseeing the recruitment strategy to guarantee core standards are adhered.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Work alongside the Head of HR to provide an effective recruitment service that strengthens the recruitment advisers to become one of the business unit’s essential partners.
• Manage the process of liaising with external agencies.
• Develop a strategy and action plan to attract the more hard to fill roles.
• Provide leadership in the form of a role model for the recruitment team and wider HR team.
• Implement and maintain efficient communications with all recruiting managers, employees and applicants.
You will be experienced, hands on recruitment specialist possessing excellent leaderships kills and advanced levels of software knowledge.
Please note previous NHS or Health sector experience is not required
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the skills and experience required please send your updated CV ASAP.