Head of Resourcing
This is an exciting time to join People and Organisational Development (P&OD) at The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (THH).
They are focused on delivering an ambitious Recruitment and Retention Strategy to further improve the quality of their service to better enable excellent patient care. This will see us establishing the Trust as an employer of choice, embedding new systems and processes
The Head of Resourcing is as a key leadership role within the People & OD structure and we are looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic individual to join and head up their friendly, busy team that high-performing.
- Overall responsibility for the recruitment and temporary staffing functions.
- Take a lead in developing innovative resourcing solutions to deliver their strategy and support longer term recruitment planning.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and Trust managers to support recruitment across the Trust
- Ensure that the Recruitment and Temporary Staffing Teams deliver the highest quality, efficient service to all their customers on a day to day basis with their values at the forefront.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual with a passion for service improvement in support of patient care.
- Proactive and organised
- You will have the ability to drive projects forwards whilst providing strong, visible day to day leadership to the team.
- You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work collaboratively to develop innovative and flexible solutions to challenging issues.
- You can expect to be well supported and to be rewarded through the achievement of real improvements in service.
Please get in touch for further information.
Apply for Head of Resourcing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly