Graduate Recruitment Assistant
My client is an international law firm who is looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Assistant on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will assist in the end-to-end recruitment process for trainees into the firm. The role offers scope for the successful applicant to expand and develop the role.
The key duties will include:
- Providing generalist HR support managing the employee lifecycle
- Organising and coordinating the placement schemes and assessment centres for training contract applicants.
- Building links with careers services, academics, students, societies to help promote university events
- Arranging workshops / briefings / presentations / evening social events for students
- Logging candidates onto the applicant tracking system and managing the database of incoming applications
- Arranging interviews with candidates and interviewers and send out related letters/emails
- Managing the social media updates on Facebook and Twitter
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will be a bright graduate with excellent academics, have previous graduate recruitment experience, ideally within a law firm or professional services environment You will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the graduate recruitment process for trainees, have established diary management skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels. Excellent communication skills are essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you