HR Systems Assistant (3 month FTC)
My client is an international law firm who is looking to hire a HR Systems Assistant on a 3-month full-time contract.
The HR Systems Assistant will be responsible for assisting the HR team in supporting the continuous development of the firms newly implemented global HR and payroll system, and the pending implementation of a new recruitment system.
The key duties will include:
- Providing support for various recruitment projects.
- Gathering system requirements and mapping business processes.
- Scoping and producing effective management information using a BI tool.
- Checking data for inconsistencies and highlighting or reporting
- Supporting the HR and L&D teams, IT, and users and stakeholders in other areas of the business, both in the UK and overseas.
The HR Projects Assistant will suit a bright and friendly candidate with previous experience in generalist HR and recruitment, within a legal or professional service setting, who is looking to gain experience within a HR department, both on the operationally and within project based work. You will need to have excellent organisational, time management and multitasking skills as well as strong communication skills.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you