My client is a well-regarded magic circle law firm, based in the City, looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to join their team, on a 4 day per week basis.
The Training Co-ordinator will support development and implementation of legal and skills training across the London office. The role holder will work closely alongside another Training Co-ordinator to provide a seamless shared co-ordination and project support, working closely with individuals of all levels in the practice groups.
The key duties will include:
- Creating plans from initial briefs for training events that are fit-for-purpose and within agreed budgets.
- Undertaking research into market, legal and practice development and using this to shape recommendations for future training.
- Identifying and sourcing speakers and attendees for seminars, courses and conferences.
- Creating and maintain accurate training course folders, ensuring that these are accessible and up-to-date.
- Collaborating with the staff to ensure recurring and routine tasks can be delivered effectively.
- Undertaking a limited amount of travel to provide on-site support to large scale training events.
The Training Co-ordinator will suit a driven candidate with experience in a similar role that has involved planning and co-ordination of training and development or similar activities, preferably in a legal or professional services environment. You will have excellent planning and organisational skills and constantly work and deliver to a high standard. Strong stakeholder management skills, with an ability to deal effectively with all levels of seniority will be essential, as will a high level of IT literacy and a willingness to learn new skills/packages as required.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly