Are you looking to start your career in HR? My client is one of the UK’s leading full-service law firms who are looking to hire a HR Assistant to join their HR team.
The HR Assistant will provide comprehensive, proactive and consistent HR generalist support to the HR team and the wider firm.
The key duties will include:
- Administering the new starter and leavers including inductions and referencing.
- Monitoring absences and recording on the HR systems.
- Arranging quarterly Staff Forum meetings and creating agenda/minutes.
- Undertaking administration duties for the firm’s recruitment including sending invites to interviews and advising unsuccessful candidates.
- Monitoring probation periods and appraisals across the firm.
- Opening post and dealing with correspondence including processing invoices.
- Completing duties as requested by the HR team or other Business Services Heads of Department.
The HR Assistant role will suit a self-motivated graduate ready to start a career in HR. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, with an approachable and confident manner when dealing with people at all levels. An ability to prioritise your workload and work under pressure will also be required for the success of this role. Previous experience working in a legal firm or in professional services environment is desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly