Senior HR Advisor
I current have a quick turnaround role for a Senior HR Advisor to work for a Housing association in West London
The aim of the role is :
• Provide a proactive, outcome orientated HR Advisory service to managers by acting as the first point of contact for general HR queries and casework; providing pragmatic advice, guidance and solutions.
• Provide comprehensive support to managers on all aspects of generalist HR work including but not limited to absence, disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance issues, restructuring and redundancy, ET cases. Provide HR support at formal meetings, hearings and appeals.
• Coach, support and oversee the performance of the Business Partnering Team Co-ordinator.
• Act as the department expert on all family friendly policies, managing all cases proactively, ensuring compliance with policy and legislation, accurate and timely notification and liaison with payroll, and liaison with managers and employees.
• Take a lead role in absence management, liaising with managers to identify ways to reduce and proactively manage sickness and other unplanned absences ensuring compliance with policy and legislation at all times.
• Support the Senior HRBP’s and Managers with performance management processes and actions.
• Work closely with HR colleagues to monitor, review and update all people policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
• Support the delivery of a range of HR project work by undertaking research, organising, planning, and other tasks as required.
You will have:
• A strong HR generalist with extensive experience of the employee life cycle as well as a solid knowledge of current UK employment law (CIPD qualified or equivalent gained through experience)
• Extensive experience in employee relations case management including investigation, disciplinary and grievance, absence and performance management.
• Experience of managing the people aspects of organisational change.
• Experience of HR information systems, data management and reporting.
• Previous experience in a commercial fast paced environment is essential.
• A positive and confident member of the HR team who understands the wider impact of their contribution on other parts of the business.
The right candidate will be from a commercial background who has previously worked in a fast paced environment where flexibility is a must.
Apply for this role if you are immediately available and have come from a commercial HR background.