Head of People Strategy and Projects
Morgan Law are currently working on behalf of a charity in London who requires an interim Head of People Strategy and Projects to join them initially for 3 months. This role is being offered as either a full time or part time role. Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of strategic People projects to support achievement of the People and Corporate Strategy.
- Lead designated projects and areas of work to achieve the People related KPI’s within the Corporate Performance Report and People performance indicators.
- Manage own team ensuring the numbers and skills comply with the workforce plan – to include recruitment and selection, induction, appraisal, training and development, communication, support and performance management.
To apply you must have experience of:
- Successfully developing and delivering a wide range of HR projects and polices.
- Experience of working with a recognised trade union in a multisite operation.
The start date for this assignment begins in September with interviews to be carried out at the end of July.