Head of People Strategy and Projects
1 day left
- Full Time
Morgan Law are currently working on behalf of a charity in London who requires an interim Head of People Strategy and Projects to join them initially for 3 months. This role is being offered as either a full time or part time role. Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of strategic People projects to support achievement of the People and Corporate Strategy.
- Lead designated projects and areas of work to achieve the People related KPI’s within the Corporate Performance Report and People performance indicators.
- Manage own team ensuring the numbers and skills comply with the workforce plan – to include recruitment and selection, induction, appraisal, training and development, communication, support and performance management.
To apply you must have experience of:
- Successfully developing and delivering a wide range of HR projects and polices.
- Experience of working with a recognised trade union in a multisite operation.
The start date for this assignment begins in September with interviews to be carried out at the end of July.
Apply for Head of People Strategy and Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly