Regional HR Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional HR Manager to join our busy UK team. The position will be based in either Runcorn, Cheshire or Hertford, Hertfordshire.
You will engage with the Senior Management Team (SMT) to build and implement an innovative and commercial HR strategy to the regional sites. Working within a matrix organisation structure, you will deliver strategic succession and talent management ensuring the organisation deals with under performance and creates robust plans for Talent Development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures at local level, as well as providing the best possible service and information to the SMT, whilst ensuring compliance with legislation within the individual’s responsibilities. As well as developing and implementing Group HR initiatives, ensuring a corporate identity and strategic vision is achieved which shapes the future business delivery for the UK & Ireland.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- A dynamic & creative HR Professional with experience of managing teams across multiple sites.
- Substantial experience of operating and influencing at a Senior level.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR.
- Experience of working within a ‘fast paced’ environment.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to translate strategy into action.
The Jobholder is expected to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (preferably MCIPD qualified) or possess similar qualifications in Human Resources.
How to apply?
Please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing your achievements to date and the reasons why your application should be considered for this role.
Closing date: 25 August 2017 (no agencies)
Azelis UK is part of Azelis Group, a leading global Speciality Chemicals Distributor with worldwide revenues in excess of €1.5billion and 1,700 employees.