3 days left
- Full Time
I have the opportunity for a versatile and talented HR Manager to join a growing and dedicated charity based in Central London on a permanent basis
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Support the management of staff by delivering advice, training, information and assistance to managers and staff
• Manage and support on restructures and redundancy processes
• Coach and direct managers with staff issues to boost their management capabilities and confidence
• Manage recruitment campaigns and applications and advise on best practice
• Oversee relationships with external suppliers such as occupational health, DBS provider, recruitment agencies and consultants
You will be a customer focused and self-motivated “go getter”. Decision making and team encouragement will come naturally to you. You will have strong generalist experience with good employment law knowledge, coupled with management or supervisory experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the skills and experience required please send your updated CV ASAP.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly