2 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity has arisen for a generalist HR Advisor to join a charity in East London. The HR Advisor will provide a professional and business focused HR service.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing ER cases including disciplinaries, grievances, absence management and performance management.
• Developing and reviewing policies and procedures.
• Producing a Learning and Development plan for senior managers.
• Advising and supporting managers during change programmes.
• Completing monthly KPI reports.
This role will require travel across the UK. Candidates must be an experienced HR Advisor with great communication skills and a proactive attitude.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly