Recruitment Advisor (6 month FTC)
7 days left
- Full Time
A leading international law firm based in the city are looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
The Recruitment Advisor will support the firms HR team by acting as the recruitment representative for the firm – liaising with agencies, managing recruitment processes and reporting back to the firms HR team and hiring partners.
The key duties will include:
- Managing relationships with agencies, notifying of active roles and outlining recruitment process and expectations of the firm.
- Reviewing and responding to speculative agency approaches as appropriate.
- Arranging agency briefings with HR Generalists and hiring managers.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews with prospective HR candidates.
- Maintaining current and accurate recruitment spreadsheets and files for the firm.
- Providing leadership and coaching to the Recruitment Assistant.
- Taking an active involvement in process improvement across recruitment best practice for the firm improvements in relation to recruitment best practice.
The Recruitment Assistant will suit a proactive individual with extensive experience in HR/recruitment in a professional or legal services environment. You will have well-developed interviewing skills and be confident in building relationships, working as a conjugate between the firms hiring team and recruitment agencies. An ability to calm under pressure will be essential, as will a professional approach to your work and an ability to understand and articulate the recruitment needs of the firm.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Advisor (6 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly