HR Business Partner - Crystal Ski, TUI Destination Services
At a glance
As HR Business Partner - Crystal Ski for TUI Destination Services, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced international HR function. This exciting new position will own and lead the transition of Crystal Ski service employees into TUI Destination Services and play a key part in developing and delivering the HR strategy of the company.
Please note: the preferred location of the role is Palma de Mallorca. However, Luton is an option as well and would be discussed with final candidates, if requested.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
What you will be doing:
As HR Business Partner- Crystal Ski, you will become the HR Project Lead for this change initiative, building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to deliver the successful transition of this business area.
You will be responsible for strategic change programs, organizational diagnosis and building management capability for the business areas by partnering, coaching, challenging and influencing senior leaders. You will support regarding all HR related matters and support in decision making to drive leadership capability and specifically the transition project.
In your role, you will promote projects, which enhance the customer journey, revenue streams and customer retention and improve business efficiency. Further, you will manage and facilitate activity with HR centers of excellence; including Resourcing, Reward and Internal Communications, and the broader HR function to deliver the people elements of the business strategy.
You will be responsible for leading on the employment model, maintaining employee engagement and performance initiatives. Moreover, you will support talent management initiatives to develop and retain high performers and high potential employees during this change program.
Ultimately, you will enjoy working in a diverse, complex environment and operate at an international level. You will build effective relationships, business knowledge and trust and work together with business stakeholders to identify commercial, pragmatic and consistent HR solutions.
What we are looking for
- Able to think proactively and operate strategically to support both the HR and business strategy on an international level
- Must have international HR experience, including France HR business knowledge
- Someone who can operate effectively in an ambiguous fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Ability to quickly and effectively build senior-level relationships
- Ability to project lead, influence, manage and advise on significant business change
- Ability to analyze, working with detail and diagnose business issues and translate these into people-based solutions whilst continuing to contribute and communicate with a wider commercial view
- Able to understand complex issues and develop robust HR plans
- CIPD qualified is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to travel internationally for more than 1 day at a time
- Fluency in French and English is essential. Any additional language an advantage