People Systems, Payroll & Operations Manager
Morgan Law are currently recruiting for an education charity based in Central London. They are searching for an Interim People Systems, Payroll and Operations Manager for 12 months to cover maternity leave, starting ASAP or within a few weeks notice. This role will pay a salary of up to £48,000 (FTE) per year depending upon experience and can be carried out on a 4 or 5 day per week basis.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations & Projects, your role will involve ensuring the smooth running on the People function, encompassing employment, payroll, pensions and systems activities as well as the availability of accurate and up to date management information and compliance. You will be responsible for all staff information management and HR operations processes, in particular including payroll, pensions, staff benefits, first line HR support and systems across the network, to meet the needs of their staff and the organization.
The ideal candidate will have team management experience, be CIPP qualified (preferred), with the right to work in the UK. You must have the following knowledge and experience:-
• Significant experience of delivering an efficient payroll and pensions service
• Experience of managing a HR, payroll or systems administration function desirable
• Experience of managing teams to deliver a high standard of customer focused service
• Successful design and maintenance of staff information in a large/complex organisation
• Knowledge and experience of HR systems; ideally SelectHR
• Experience of producing and interpreting HR/Salary management information and metrics
• Advanced Excel, including complex formula and v-lookups
• Knowledge and understanding of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts
• Knowledge and understanding of Equal Opportunities monitoring and compliance
• Experience of working with schools, local authorities or similar public sector organisations is ideal (but not essential); however, the ability to build a thorough understanding of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS) and Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) in order to provide guidance across the Network is essential
If you have the skills, experience and availability for this People Systems, Payroll & Operations Manager position, please send your up to date CV and contact details to Morgan Law on firstname.lastname@example.org