2 days left
- Full Time
A leading law firm based in the west end are currently looking to recruit a HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing an efficient, effective and client focused HR service, supporting all aspects of employees’ relationship and engagement with the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Providing a quality HR service including recruitment, terms and conditions of employment, training and development activities, and compliance with employment legislation and firm policies.
- Building relationships with managers and developing an understanding of their work to be able to act as a true business partner.
- Organising and coordinating summer placement and work experience induction programmes.
- Managing the starter and leaver processes for the firm.
- Ensuring data quality and managing firm wide queries in relation to the HRIS.
- Providing a wide administrative service to the team and the firm.
- Acting as an integral part of the HR team by contributing to meetings and projects as required.
The HR Advisor role will suit a candidate with previous experience working within a HR department in a law firm or professional services environment. You will have a strong level of accuracy and attention to detail, be well organised with the ability to prioritise competing tasks, and be confident communicating with employees of all levels. HR systems experience and a sound knowledge of relevant employment legislation would be ideal.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly