Medical HR Manager
Do you have NHS experience?
Are you familiar with the new Doctors training contracts?
My client is looking for a NHS experienced Medical HR Manager who is able to work on the Doctors training contract. Your role will be responsible for completing the successful implementation of the new Doctors in training contract
• Updating and ensuring the implementation project plan is achieved
• Developing a project plan for the on-going management of the contract
• Communicating with stakeholders to ensure that they understand what is needed by whom and by when.
• Providing internal briefing material to ensure that there is a full understanding of the new contract provisions
• Working with Medical Workforce Managers and Divisional Medical staffing leads to ensure that new rotas are designed that meet the contract rules
• Ensure that all new rotas are loaded onto the Trust’s rota software and tested for compliance (Currently DRS)
• Identify the pay elements of each rota and creating a central database to record these.
• Support Medical Workforce Mangers and the Medical Education Managers with updating policies and creating processes in line with the new contract
You will be experienced in the Doctors Rostering System, have a proven track record of delivery financial management and chance management and business project planning. This NHS trust is a great organisation to have on your CV and a positive stepping stone if you want to advance your career in the NHS.