Talent Development Manager
My client is a leading international law firm, who are seeking a Talent Development Manager to join their London team on a permanent basis.
The Talent Development Manager will support a team, providing talent development to all partners, legal and business services staff in the UK - covering technical and commercial skills training and talent support initiatives.
The key duties will include:
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of a career development plan for Associates
- Providing ongoing development of a suite of partner development programmes and ensuring application of learning across the firm
- Supporting training needs analysis and design of skills training programmes
- Liaising with regulators and suppliers to ensure standards are maintained
- Supporting the client group with any coaching and mentoring needs
- Ensuring the development of the Talent Development Advisor and two Talent Development Assistants
- Making use of technology platforms to ensure they are utilised to the maximum capability
The Talent Development Manager will be a true Learning & Development professional, with demonstrable experience of creative design and delivery within a law firm or professional services environment. You will have project management skills, having overseen development plans end-to-end, and will be able to build rapport with senior stakeholders immediately. An innovative and flexible approach coupled with an ability to work under pressure and to prioritise effectively will be key to the success of this role. Competency in use of psychometric tools (particularly MBTI and Insights/Lumina) is highly sought after.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you