HR Business Partner
We believe, that everyone, with the right support will flourish irrespective of their age, circumstance or background.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Business Partner to join our HR team on a 12 month fixed term contract. It is an important role in which you will play a key role in shaping and delivering the People plan for the assigned business area(s) ensuring that we are both a ‘great place to work’ and are an ‘employer of choice.’
Are you a HR Business Partner looking for the next step in your career? Wish to utilise your expertise to make a positive, lasting difference to people’s lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Essentially you will be responsible for implementing HR and LD frameworks and ensuring that these are fully embedded and understood by managers. This will include but is not limited to performance management, talent management and succession planning.
A typical day will include:
- Working with the Head of HR Strategy on delivering the Ingeus UK people plan
- Responsible for shaping and translating these plans into a relevant and meaningful people plan which ensures assigned business areas needs and priorities are met
- Ensuring that HR and L&D frameworks including performance management and talent management are fully embedded within the assigned business area(s)
- Working closely with the L&D Business Partners to deliver effective talent management and succession planning strategies for the business
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of HR and L&D frameworks and reporting back to the Head of HR Strategy and Head of Learning & Development
- Leading on and implementing people related projects that support employee engagement, performance and retention
- Acting as a trusted business partner and serves as a consultant on a range on HR related matters
- Attending leadership meetings and is not afraid to challenge the ‘status quo’ and offer new and innovative ideas to support the assigned business area(s) to deliver it priorities
You must be CIPD qualified to level 5 and have extensive experience gained within a business partnering role, with experience of developing people strategies and driving business performance and transformation.
You must be adept at change management with experience of leading on redundancy programmes and playing a key role in transformation programmes; have project management experience in delivering HR related initiatives in a fast paced environment; and have strong commercial acumen with the ability to build robust working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
You must have working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically to workplace situations; be confident in using HR MI to identify gaps, trends and development needs to support effective workforce planning and have kknowledge of public sector pension schemes and experience of working with Trade Unions is an advantage
Experience and knowledge of Talent Management processes and best practice is highly desirable.
Why work for us?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of our success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting us to make a difference, we provide a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
This is a remote role, however flexibility to support other areas within the UK and Northern Ireland will be required from time to time.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Manager Management and Business Skills CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Education Manager Management and Business Skills CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Social Services Manager Management and Business Skills CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Private Sector Manager Management and Business Skills CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham