Learning & Development Trainer
Join Lane4 - A Career in the Fast Lane
Become a Lane4 Trainer
We are looking for exceptional, London-based trainers to join our expanding team. As a Lane4 Trainer you will deliver high impact workshops to a diverse range of leaders and managers in business. Authentic, engaging and energetic, you will have a passion for performance and a desire to change people’s working lives.
With a unique heritage in high level sport, performance psychology and business performance, Lane4 specialises in the areas of Leadership and Team Development, Employee Engagement & Communications and Talent Management & Assessment.
A leader in our field, we are fast-growing and have a number of exciting new customers based in the London area. Due to the volume of delivery required, we are solely recruiting trainers who live and work in this region.
In this role, you will:
· Deliver 140 – 150 days (p.a.) of high quality, billed training for our customers
· Demonstrate a strong and applicable knowledge of our training offer
· Lead training workshops / interventions as the sole facilitator
· Maintain effective relationships with our customers
You will be required to work on a rotation of four week continuous training, followed by one week that is not customer-facing.
As a confident and credible Trainer, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills / experience:
· Track record of delivering impactful learning interventions to a diverse group of delegates
· Coaching qualification or evidence of extensive coaching experience
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a high performing team
· Resilience and agility to work with challenging individuals or organisations
· Ability to acquire new knowledge or skills quickly, and apply them in your training practice
· Genuine excitement and passion for training people in business to improve their performance
· An internal and external customer mindset
· Ability to work under pressure and meet the demands of a growing, entrepreneurial business
To apply please click the 'Apply' button