Waddington Brown are currently working with a highly regarded organisation based near to Colchester to recruit an experienced recruitment/resourcing professional. Working in a proactive team and reporting to a Manager, you will deliver an effective and efficient recruitment service and be hand-on, providing specialist recruitment advice and support. Utilising both your technical and professional experience, you will:
- Have responsibility for all aspects of recruitment and resourcing
- Support and coach line managers to enable best practice recruitment
- Create and enhance innovative strategies and approaches to recruitment that meets the needs of the organisation
- Review standards and policies & procedures relating to recruitment
- Provide advice and guidance on all matters relating to immigration, visas, sponsorship and DBS checks
- Support and supervise an Assistant to deliver an efficient & effective recruitment service
- Ad hoc projects
As an experienced recruitment/resourcing professional, you are likely to be degree qualified and/or have professional qualifications in Recruitment or HR. You will have either worked ‘in house’ or within a recruitment agency and be used to working in a high volume, fast-paced environment. You will be able to work independently or on your own initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the respect and confidence of both staff and managers, easily building rapport. A knowledge of employment legislation, including immigration rules is preferred.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an outstanding organisation which in return, offers a competitive salary benefits package. For more information please contact Waddington Brown.