HR Operations Analyst
The Power of HR Analytics!
More and more, companies are realising the value of having quality HR Management information in order to help them make informed people decisions. If the analytics side of HR floats your boat and you really get excited about accurately populated HRIS, this role could be for you. We have an exciting opportunity with a multinational business, based in Bury St Edmunds, which enjoys a market leading position and has an excellent reputation for quality & innovation. They are currently seeking an HR Operations Analyst to join the team. Reporting to the HR Director, this role will provide technical and analytical support to the HR team and support in providing an effective and efficient administration service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing modelling, analytics & guidance information for performance & HR related matters, including identifying tends
- Producing regular HR management information
- HRIS maintenance
- HR Administration – contracts, starters/leavers information, supporting with meetings, absence monitoring/reporting and on-boarding
- Handling HR queries and escalating where required
- Providing benchmarking, job evaluations and assisting with annual salary reviews
- Training & development - maintenance of records, needs analysis, coordinating of courses
- Ad hoc project work
To be successful in this role you will ideally have had experience in a similar HR Analyst type of role or have a genuine interest in the area. You will have previously worked in an HR environment and have a good working knowledge of HR policies & procedures and exposure to compensation & benefits and job evaluation. Experience of using HR systems to produce accurate and timely reporting is essential as is the ability to fully utilise MS Office. It goes without saying that your attention to detail and accuracy will be second to none and that you are someone who takes pride in producing analytical reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their career, working with a market leading, international business. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, free parking, pension and other wellbeing benefits.