HR Officer/Senior HR Officer
HR Officer/Senior HR Officer Maternity Cover
Fixed term Contract
Egmont UK Ltd
Egmont UK is part of the Egmont Group; Europe’s largest children’s publisher telling stories through books, magazines, film, TV, music, games and mobile in 30 countries throughout the world.
We currently have a fixed term maternity cover role for a HR Officer/Senior HR Officer starting in October 2017. You will report to the HR Director and be part of a small HR team of 3 looking after approx. 200 staff at Egmont’s London office based near Shepherd’s Bush/Latimer Road. The role covers all HR generalist areas with a focus on compensation and benefits administration.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge and experience of managing an outsourced payroll function, pay review benchmarking and benefits administration, including liaising with external benefit providers. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have strong Excel skills and be able to analyse and provide reward and benefit recommendations to the HR Director.
In addition the role provides HR guidance and advice to all staff and managers, together with efficient and accurate HR administration, including responsibility for the HR System and records.
You will be responsible for:
- Effective management of all reward and benefit schemes, including relevant reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring good relationships and a high standard of communication and collaboration across the company.
- Liaising with the HR Director to develop, review and manage all HR processes, procedures and records.
- Manage casework providing accurate, reliable and helpful HR advice and guidance.
- Providing timely and effective HR information to all staff using appropriate internal communication channels.
- Provide a smooth running recruitment process ensuring we focus on attracting candidates from as wide and diverse range of backgrounds as possible.
- Manage and administer our staff survey process and follow up.
- Participate in projects as necessary.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for experience of a generalist role within a creative publishing company. If you would like to apply please send your CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Recruitment, Egmont UK Limited, The Yellow Building, 1 Nicholas Rd, London, W11 4AN. Please ensure you state clearly which position you are applying for.
Strictly No Agencies