Graduate Development Executive
My client is a leading law firm with offices globally, who is looking to hire a Graduate Development Executive on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Development Executive will support the Graduate Recruitment Manager in overseeing the graduate development programmes for the UK offices and provide assistance to the firm’s global offices, from a strategic and operational level.
The key duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the induction and development of trainees, providing support and guidance to trainees and supervisors.
- Coordinating work permit requirements for incoming trainees.
- Overseeing trainee employee relations issues including, performance, sickness, absence and disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Reviewing trainee appraisals to ensure that they are in line to pass all their relevant competencies.
- Holding regular one-on-one meetings with trainees to discuss development needs.
- Promoting the firm across the UK including Careers Fairs, Presentations and Skills Workshops.
The Graduate Development Executive role will suit a candidate with graduate development or HR generalist experience with a focus on graduates within a law firm or professional services environment. You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior staff and partners. Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and respond to multiple requests, while working under tight time constraints will be required, as will the tenacity of seeing projects through to conclusion.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you