HR Business Partner
My client is a mid-size international law firm looking to hire a HR Business Partner for their London based office. This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop with the expanding firm.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing commercial HR business partnering for the Healthcare and Commercial Fee Earning divisions of the business.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as an internal client facing representative of the HR Business Partnering team
- Working across the business to deliver a holistic HR service and identifying ways in which HR initiatives and projects can add value and be implemented
- Providing managers with high level coaching and guidance on managing performance
- Overseeing the new joiner process and delivering high level HR advice to managers in respect of new joiner performance
- Managing all flexible working requests for in line with Firm policy and business needs
- Undertaking salary reviews with the HRD, HR Manager and relevant Partners
The HR Business Partner will be experienced in operating in a HRBP capacity, and have previous involvement working in a partnership environment, preferably in a law firm or professional services area. You will be highly organised with strong employment law knowledge, and have a proven record in handing non-routine Employment Relation scenarios in a professional and confidential manner. An ability to communicate clearly and influence senior management, as well as confidence in delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences will be required for this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly