My client is a leading international law firm based in the city, who is looking to recruit a Resourcing Assistant to join their team on a fixed term contract basis.
The Resourcing Assistant will assist the Resourcing Advisor in supporting the end to end recruitment cycle for contingent and retained Partner searches, and ensure timely and effective administration, tracking and data processing for the business area. This is a varied and broad role encompassing many elements of the professional recruitment cycle within a law firm.
The key duties will include:
- Adding vacancies, moving candidates through the various stages online and logging interviews and feedback.
- Arranging meetings with the Resourcing Manager and/or Resourcing Advisors and agencies or hiring partners, as requested.
- Assisting with organising the new joiner offer, induction and integration processes, including collating offer packs, managing the post acceptance process, arranging new joiner induction and on-boarding meetings.
- Assisting with reporting key management information requirements
- Taking responsibility for internal and external correspondence and day to day coordination of the pre-employment screening process.
- Working with the HR contact to process all work permits and visa applications.
The Resourcing Assistant role will suit a bright graduate, with previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a legal or professional services area. You will have a client-focused attitude, with exceptional organisation and communication skills, and be able to build and maintain relationships across stakeholder, whilst contributing to part of a team. A flexible approach to work in a busy environment and ability to deal with sensitive and confidential HR matters in a discrete and professional manner will be required.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you