Senior HR Advisor
Are you looking to progress into a role with autonomy? Are you looking to take the lead on projects, ER cases and change? My client, a leading accountancy firm based in the city who is looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for acting as the HR lead to approximately 200 employees and delivering a HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for employees and Partners within allocated group
- Building and maintaining excellent knowledge of the group’s goals, employees and business processes
- Managing complex ER issues and HR projects
- Overseeing end-to-end recruitment
- Taking ownership of salary reviews and appraisals
- Identifying and preparing career development plans for employees
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures
The Senior HR Advisor will have extensive HR experience gained within a legal or professional services environment, ideally with a partnership structure. They will have excellent working knowledge of employment law, understand HR best practice with regards to ER cases, restructuring, and salary reviews, have strong communication skills as well as the ability to be confident dealing with difficult and sensitive situations. CIPD qualification is highly sought after.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you