HR Operations Team Leader
Our client, a prestigious organisation based just outside Colchester, has an excellent opportunity for an HR Team Leader to join them. Working within a proactive HR function, this role will be responsible for supervising and supporting a team to ensure an effective HR administration service is provided. This includes ensuring the quality, timeliness and consistency of HR advice & guidance is provided across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership of an HR team, prioritising workloads and ensuring all team members carry out their tasks professionally and proficiently
- Supporting and advising the HR team with regards to complex HR issues and situations
- Recruiting, conducting annual reviews, managing performance, developing training & personal development plans for all team members
- Supporting continuous improvement plans, identifying and implementing where required
- Ensuring KPIs are met and reported on regularly
To be successful in this role you will ideally be CIPD qualified Level 5 or Level 7 (or equivalent) and have a thorough knowledge and understanding of HR processes and employment law ideally in a shared service model or a larger team. Team management experience and the ability to motivate, prioritise and effectively work under pressure are essential skills. Experience of HR systems and of working to SLA’s, KPI’s and standards are also key to the success in this role.
This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding organisation which in return, you will receive a competitive salary and experience within a high-profile sector.
Apply for HR Operations Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly