Our client is currently going through a period of growth and as such is seeking to recruit an experienced HR Officer to join their established and supportive HR team. Reporting to HR Business Partners, the role will require you to provide a comprehensive, effective and efficient human resource service throughout the organisation. This will include:
- Provision of HR advice & guidance to employees across the organisation
- Maintaining HR systems, including production of reports
- Coordination of various meetings & programmes e.g. inductions, disciplinary & grievance meetings
- Providing support on employee relations issues including disciplinary & grievance processes
- Recruitment coordination and support
- HR administration and supporting the HR Director where necessary
To be successful, you are likely to have a CIPD accreditation or equivalent and have experience of working in an HR department, ideally as an HR Officer/Advisor. You will have a good working knowledge of HR practice including employment law and employee relations. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain respect & confidence of both staff and managers.
This is an exciting opportunity in a supportive environment which offers variety, challenge and career development.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly