Senior HR Advisor
Allen Lane is currently representing a London-based charitable organisation who is seeking to appoint a driven and proactive Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Investigating employee-led complaints and disciplinary cases
- Providing support to the ER Investigation Manager in dealing with complex investigations
- Carrying out end-to-end recruitment role from initial briefings with managers, shortlisting and sitting on interview panels
- Deal with all HR related systems including producing detailed reports for HR analysis
- A proven track record working within a busy human resources department managing in a fast paced environment
- Strong experience in advising, and delivering, on performance management, disciplinary and employee led complaints
- CIPD Qualification
- Experience of using recruitment systems, ideally Taleo.
You will be able to cope with high pressured environments and comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.