HR Manager (interim contract)
Working for a market leading food manufacturer, you will be joining the management team as Interim HR Manager, partnering with the leadership team to see the business through a period of change. Ideally you will have worked previously within manufacturing environment, and be familiar with working with Trade Unions. You will be guiding the business on their HR needs across the whole employee life cycle, and will lead the HR team throughout this period.
You will be:
- Ensuring all policies are developed in line with current legislation and implemented thoroughly throughout the business
- Managing the recruitment process – advising line managers on job design and selection tools, including running assessment centres up to roles at Senior Management level
- Contributing to Change Agenda as the HR and people lead
- Supporting line managers in all ER and Disciplinary issues
- Manage external suppliers and ensure deliver of value and service levels.
You will have previously worked as HR manager with a generalist brief, ideally within manufacturing. You will be able to demonstrate that you can add value quickly and create effective working relationships across the board. You will have worked within organisations that are large scale and have exposure to working within change management and leading on large restructures and reorganisation projects. In return you will be competitively remunerated and enjoy a full and wide ranging remit within the organisation.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Apply for HR Manager (interim contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly