Egon Zehnder is a privately owned global executive search firm. Founded in 1964, the firm has over 420 Consultants in 68 offices in 41 countries across all continents. The vision of the firm is aimed at achieving two basic goals - to place clients' interests first and to lead the profession increasing value for clients through the assessment, development and recruitment of top-level management resources and Board Directors.
The Firm is looking for a Learning Administrator to join the Global Learn & Grow team based in London. The role which reports into the Global Head of Learning will focus on ensuring the effective end-to-end planning and coordination of learning across multiple programs and points in a consultant’s career. Your responsibilities will include;
- First point of contact for onsite program delivery needs to ensure a smooth running of training sessions
- Manage end-to-end planning and coordination of learning events
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across the business (including across time zones)
- Liaise with offices, service partners and hotels to ensure successful program implementation
- Lead/support program communications
- Manage budget/spend for the delivery of respective programs, working closely with Finance
- Organization and coordination of program materials across multiple programs
- Administer and analyse program feedback and develop program report
- Engage in various administrative activities in relation to Learn & Grow, including data management
- Maintaining and updating training records and supporting materials
- Design, manage and monitor learning sections on the intranet
The successful candidate will require;
- a high standard of quality and attention to detail;
- have strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- experience of project management demonstrating excellent organisational skills;
- High level of professionalism is required and the ability use their own initiative are required.
The role may involve some international travel and overnight stays.
The opportunity will allow you to join a successful, established and reputable Firm. Based in new office in London Victoria this full time role will offer an excellent platform for someone to develop their learning career. Training and support is available on day one and you will be gain hands on experience from professionals. Salary from £25,000 to £27,000 per annum and a range of benefits and perks
If this role sounds of interest and you have the right skills and experience please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for Learning Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly