My client, an educational organisation based in a fantastic central London location, is seeking an HR Advisor to join their team on long term interim basis during a period of change.
This role will mainly focus on the day to day HR activities while the substantive team focus on the changes, however it is likely that this role will have some involvement in the changes, therefore experience in amalgamations or mergers and acquisitions would be ideal.
Skills and experienced required for this role include:
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy and changeable workload in a fast paced environment
- A flexible and proactive attitude to work
- Reviewing and updating current policies and procedures
- Strong generalist HR experience at advisor level
- Some experience with large scale organisational change
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your experience at HR Advisor level, as well as gain valuable experience working on large scale organisational change.