Scape Group is a Built Environment Specialist, providing market leading services to the UK public sector. Innovation for our clients and collaboration with the construction industry and our supply chain are at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join our growing organisation and support the increasing programme of HR activities across the business. Working alongside the HR Manager, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the HR service and make a significant impact across the Group.
This new role offers the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for proactive management of case work including: recruitment, induction, health and wellbeing, performance management, employee relations, learning and development
- Support with reviewing and developing internal policies, procedures and management “toolkits” across the employee life cycle
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation and best practice
- Support with the development and maintenance of HR data and management information
- Deliver training to upskill managers on key policies and good people management practice
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities from reviewing job requirements through to effective induction
- Support the HR Manager on projects including workforce planning, talent management, review of pay and reward, employee engagement, with the opportunity to lead on projects as appropriate
- Co-ordinate learning and development activities including Apprenticeship schemes
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience of working in a generalist HR role, managing case work and dealing with all people issues across the employee life cycle
- Excellent working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating recruitment activities
- Excellent ICT skills with experience of using/developing HR Systems and producing management information
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to engage effectively and build working relationships with all employees across the Scape Group
- The ability to identify areas for continuous improvement to develop delivery of the HR Service
- High level of integrity with the ability to manage sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Self motivation to deliver the service with initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Part or Full CIPD qualification
In return we can offer you:
- An excellent pay package with a salary between £26000 and £35000 (depending on experience)
- BUPA Healthcare, an annual bonus based on company performance, membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days’ statutory bank holiday entitlement
- An exceptional working environment and a friendly welcome to the team.
- Flexible working hours and policies to support your work/life balance
To apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter setting out how you meet the attached requirements of the role by Thursday 31 August 2017. For further information or an informal chat, please contact Jane Dackiewicz on 0115 958 3200.
For more information about the Company please visit our website www.scapegroup.co.uk.