- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing, successful and highly profitable company at an exciting time in their development. Having more than doubled its turnover in the last 3 years this commercial business has further plans for growth.
As a HR Administrator you will be closely involved in providing support to the HR team, whilst working closely with directors and advisors to deliver a professional and efficient service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing responses to candidates and new starters
- Maintaining and updating of HRIS
- Coordination and organisation of in-house training
- Management of drafting communication to employees
- General administration and ad hoc duties
Interested candidates will preferably have previous experience in a fast paced HR environment or in a role with similar characteristics. Time management, organisation and relationship building are all key attributes our clients are looking to attain from a candidate.
To apply for this HR Administrator role, please contact Waddington Brown.