Talent Business Partner
Talent Business Partner, c£60,000 plus excellent benefits, South East / Lincolnshire. 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client is a successful, leading, organisation with an enviable brand and reputation. Due to an exciting period of change, they are now looking for a Talent Business Partner to join their business for a period of 12 months.
This is a key role, which reports into the Head of Talent and is responsible for identifying talent and strengthening the organisational capabilities in order to achieve continued growth. The role will be responsible for supporting the identification and development of Internal talent and ensuring they have the best people in the right roles to take the business to another level. You will deliver a first class HR service, specialising in the development of talent in the business from induction through to leadership development. You will implement and drive talent and succession plans across each function to nurture leaders of the future and create a culture of personal development and continuous learning that leads to the retention of talent.
A true business partner you will have the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and a proven track record of commercially adding value within a within a fast paced organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly successful business. For more information, please apply with your CV or contact Anna Kelly at Oliver Brookes on 07475 155128.
More jobs like this
- Talent Management Business partner Construction jobs in South East England
- Talent Management Business partner Engineering / Manufacturing jobs in South East England
- Talent Management Business partner Logistics jobs in South East England
- Talent Management Business partner Manufacturing jobs in South East England
- Talent Management Business partner Utilities jobs in South East England