Senior Learning and Development Partner
My client is a large international charity who is looking for a Senior Learning and Development Partner to design and plan a new training structure to implement on a global scale.
The key initial areas of focus for this role are:
- Development of a learning and development plan to support all programme implementations globally.
- Design of training material and determination of the most suitable approaches to training delivery.
- Determination of all the key stakeholder groups where training (whether ‘hard’ skills or ‘soft’ skills) is required.
- The resource requirements to support both the development and the delivery of the training globally.
- Close working with the programme change and communication leads to ensure that the learning and development initiatives fit within the overall approach to implementing, embedding and measuring the success of the change.
The right candidate will have come from a large global organisation having created and developed training programs. You will have a very good understanding of resourcing strategies in international organisations, able to evidence leadership development and executive coaching methodologies and frameworks.
If you are interested in this position and want to know more apply now.