Interim HR Manager
Morgan Law are currently recruiting an interim HR Manager on behalf of a high profile organization based in Central London. This assignment is initially to the end of 2018 and will pay a rate of £250 to £290 per day depending upon experience.
The organization is about to merge with another similar organization and therefore the HR Lead will be focused on the merger and elements of change relating to that. As a result, they are searching for an interim HR Manager with generalist experience, who can step in and deal with the business as usual HR within the organization.
The ideal candidate will be available within a few weeks, to undertake this role full time (5 days per week). Recent experience of working within the public sector, a union or unionized environment would be an advantage.
The key attributes required are:-
- Strong ability to multi-task and re-prioritise accordingly depending on urgency/impact of issue;
- Be used to working in a busy HR office, where frequent interruptions may take place (fast paced environment);
- Flexible attitude, and be willing to carry out operational HR work at this level, not just manage/delegate accordingly. There will be some support, but your ability to drive work forward is fundamental to the role;
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity as this period of change includes the review of policies and procedures;
- Experience of working in either an amalgamation/merger or have had experience of work at this level in a company undergoing major organisational change
If you have the skills, experience and availability for this interim HR Manager position, please send your up to date CV and contact details to Morgan Law on firstname.lastname@example.org