HR Business Partner
An opportunity to further develop your HR career as an HR Business partner – based Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire border working in FMCG for an established, well-respected market leader.
- Supporting the commercial/finance/IT teams within the corporate head office location of a major FMCG market leader.
- Working with business leaders to understand their roles and deliverables, ensuring people plans and solutions are focused and value adding.
- Building line manager capability.
- Agreeing and delivering solutions.
- Leading and delivering agreed HR projects in support of the wider organisation on areas such as talent management, recruitment, reward and systems.
- Working collaboratively across the HR team.
- Degree educated and ideally CIPD qualified with an effective coaching style.
- HR business partnering experience is essential together with evidence of leading and delivering HR projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open and structured way is essential – engaging with stakeholders at all times.
- Commercial awareness is also key – you will want to understand the business, its goals and aspirations.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.