Learning and Development Officer (FTC)
A leading law firm based in South London is looking to hire a Learning and Development Officer on a fixed term contract basis.
The Learning and Development Officer will act as the first point of contact in relation to the firm’s L&D Programme, supporting the wider HR department.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries in relation to the L&D Programme for fee earning and business services staff.
- Assisting with the design, implementation and delivery of Learning and Development solutions across the firm.
- Working with the staff responsible for graduate recruitment to provide assistance on all aspects of the trainee development cycle.
- Working alongside the Head of HR to ensure that broader HR processes underpin the firm’s effective talent management and succession planning strategy.
- Liaising with the Best Practice team on mandatory training and taking responsibility for responding to all requests.
- Supporting the HRBPs and Head of HR as appropriate on projects such as employee engagement.
The Learning and Development Officer will be a self-starter, with proven experience in a similar L&D role in either a legal or professional services area. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to establish effective relationships at all levels, be able to accurately understand the business needs, and deal with sensitive information with high levels of discretion. A flexible approach to work and ability to remain calm under pressure will be essential for the success of this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Learning and Development Officer (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly