Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Based at NW10
£23,000 per annum
Carboclass Limited has a diverse range of businesses under its belt.
Lords Builders Merchants sells building supplies to the construction industry and has currently 4 sites and two stores in Westbourne Grove, 1 in Edmonton. It is steadily growing with the acquisition of more business. Lords at Home are located in desirable areas in and around London, selling high end kitchen and home products.
Weldit are based in Luton and deal with architectural ironmongery in a factory environment and George Lines Merchants deals with civil supplies.
The businesses are varied and diverse and that is just the type of person we are looking for to assist in our HR Department which currently consists of one person.
Ideally, you must have at least 12 to 18 months experience working in a similar role, supporting senior HR as well as accomplishing your own projects and tasks.
These skills required are:
- Excellent communication
- Very strong administration/organisation skills
- Computer literate and ability to learn HR software to update daily (MS Word, Cascade, H&S Software)
- Excellent typing skills and some audio typing experience needed ideally
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Educated to degree level or similar qualification (CIPD 3 and above)
- Understanding UK Employment Law including disciplinary, grievances and redundancies
- Ability keep to timelines set in regards to HR function
- Some HR experience to demonstrate an understanding of the function of an HR Department
Attributes needed to perform the role:
- Ability to prioritise
- Level headed
- Confidentiality kept at all time
- Ability to cope with difficult people
- Can deal with colleagues from all levels
- Discretion regarding HR information, group salaries and anything deemed highly confidential
- Can work under high levels of stress without getting phased
- Out-going, friendly manner
- Confident to handle instructions by senior colleagues
- Must be able to work on their own and as part of a small team
- Self-sufficient with own time keeping and work load
- Creative in solving problems when the situation arises
You will learn on the job and there will be plenty of opportunity to train in the future. All we ask is that you are hardworking and a team player, and you will have to be based on the predicted growth of the company.
No covering letter needed, just your CV which should highlight your experience, knowledge and generally what you’re about.