HR Systems Specialist
My client is a leading magic circle law firm who is looking to recruit a HR Systems Specialist for their busy London office.
The HR Systems Specialist will responsible for supporting and enhancing the firm's global HR Systems.
The key duties will include:
- Providing application support for PeopleSoft HCM and ELM applications
- Carrying out application development as part of the regular production release cycle
- Providing second line support to the HR Systems Helpdesk team
- Ensuring data integrity across the firm
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR System queries
- Making recommendations and project managing all system updates and upgrades
- Carrying out database refreshes as part of scheduled release cycles
The HR Systems Advisor will be a commercial and analytical systems professional, with solid expertise across PeopleSoft, and a professional or legal service background. You will have a proven record of providing end-to-end systems support, with strong organisational and communication skills and be able to maintain a proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work, along with confidence in working with stakeholders of all levels.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you