My client is an international firm assisting major industries and commercial centres worldwide, who are looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to join their Business Services team.
The Recruitment Coordinator will co-ordinate end-to-end process for international lateral partner/counsel hires for the firms Business Services functions, in line with the overall firm strategy to create and deliver a high-performance culture.
The key duties will include:
- Organising all Business Services and Fee Earning interviews
- Managing agency relationships, terms and conditions and database of contacts
- Posting jobs online via approved job boards
- Updating the applicant tracking system with new information
- Reporting on recruitment related data including candidate sources and hiring activity
- Assisting with candidate offers, including preparation of offer letters
- Assisting with the organisation of recruitment events
The Recruitment Coordinator will have experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a professional services environment, and an ability to establish relationships and credibility with staff at all levels. You will have strong IT skills, be able to communicate effectively and be confident in organising your own workload to meet conflicting deadlines. An approachable manner and proactive attitude, with a flexible approach to work will be required for this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you