A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Manager to join an educational organisation in Hertfordshire.
Reporting into the HR Director, the Payroll Manager will provide an efficient, accurate, responsive and professional Payroll and Pensions service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure data entry is processed accurately throughout the month/year. Including all starters, leavers, changes and relevant. deductions for both the payroll and pensions schemes.
• Processing of relevant additional benefits schemes.
• Lead on the development and review of Pay and Pensions policies and procedures.
• Lead on implementation of key changes identified from Payroll Audit outcomes and reviews.
• Line management of the Assistant Payroll Officer.
Requirements for the Payroll Manager:
• Experience of managing a payroll service for circa 1000 staff.
• Ability to produce and analyse data/reports for monitoring and management of payroll information.
• Experience of implementation of Key Payroll and Pensions Projects.
This is a great role for a Payroll professional no longer wanting to commute to London.