Human Resources and Executive Assistant
Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves providing comprehensive, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Group Human Resources Manager including assisting with risk assessments, recruitment and selection, policies and procedures, pay and benefits, training and development, performance management, maintaining a computerised Human Resources Information, supporting the Governance Officer in ensuring sound governance, providing an effective administrative support service to the Executive Team, organising the management and delivery of events across the organisation, developing, planning and delivering high quality marketing programmes and dealing with internal communications. You will possess knowledge of employment law and health and safety, have excellent administration, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a range of other IT packages to a high standard.
- Provide comprehensive, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Group Human Resources Manager, ensuring all agreed timescales and service standards are achieved.
- Assist in the maintenance of records on the computerised Human Resources Information System.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Assist in ensuring Group-wide compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures and maintenance of associated records.
- Assist in co-ordinating learning and development activities and maintenance of associated records.
- Contribute to the overall smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources and Organisational Development team to ensure the delivery of a professional and customer-focused service.
- To support the Governance Officer in ensuring sound governance and overseeing the risk framework of the organisation.
- Provide an effective administrative support service for the Executive team.
- Help to organise the management and delivery of events across Watmos, TMOs and the Matrix Partnership.
- Develop, plan and deliver high quality marketing programmes on behalf of the organisation.
- Deal with internal communications and provide support, as required, to the External Communications Consultant in the production of editorial and press releases to local, national and housing press.
For further information please visit our website.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd February 2018 (23:59)