My client, an enterprising and ambitious education organisation based in South London who require an experienced HR Administrator to join them on a temporary basis. The HR administrator will become a key member of the team is assisting HR advisors with all aspects of the HR day to day operation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the HR Information system (itrent), inputting and overseeing all staff data.
- Support the administration of both the HR and Recruitment email inbox, acting as the first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Providing a note-taking service at staff Forum meetings.
- Process new starters and leavers.
- Provide general administration and advice to managers on policies and procedures.
You will be an experienced individual with excellent attention to detail, communication skills and a high level of experience in using Microsoft Office Packages. The ideal candidate will have a past experience in using Systems or more specifically iTrent