Human Resources & Organisational Development Director
6 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity as a Human Resources & Organisational Development Director is now on offer with Brunelcare, the South West’s leading care and housing provider.
Can you help us deliver our vision and develop our people and organisation?
Brunelcare is an ambitious and growing housing, health and social care business that employs 1200 people across the South West. You will be involved in developing our people and delivering new processes across our business addressing key operational issues and ultimately position the business as the “Employer of Choice” in our market sector.
Working closely with the Chief Executive in this senior role, you will initiate a new organisational development approach, professionalising our systems and processes, taking ownership of the HR operations agenda, and leadership development across this complex and dispersed business.
- A key leadership role, enabling Brunelcare to build a customer centric and commercial organisation which retains its values driven-approach
- Provide a high level of HR & OD support to enable employees and leaders to deliver the goals of Brunelcare and to be all that they can be
- Develop the Brunelcare people strategy. Delivering this strategy through a range of value-added HR initiatives and solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Provide leadership and development of a team of Human Resources and Learning and Development professionals, organised as Business Partners.
- You will be an innovative thinker with the personal presence and practical skills to make a significant impact in a complex organisation
- You will be an experienced professional with proven success and a strong knowledge of contemporary HR practice
- Whilst a background in health or social care would be helpful, an understanding of how to operate in a regulated, values-driven business is equally important
- Energetic, down to earth, passionate, caring bright and astute, you will be able to quickly forge effective working relationships at all levels
Please Apply Below or by calling us on 01179144202
No agencies please as this role is being recruited on a direct basis
We are obliged to ask all successful applicants to complete a DBS application, which Brunelcare will pay for. Brunelcare is an equal opportunities employer – registered charity no. 201555
Apply for Human Resources & Organisational Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly