Interim HR Director (3-6 months)
Brunelcare is a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200, providing direct care to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves on the quality of our care. Established in 1941 Brunelcare works to ensure the highest level of care for its clients and will ensure the personal development of every member of staff.
As an Interim HR Director with Brunelcare you will be responsible for the effective leadership of the Human Resources function until a permanent appointment is made. You will lead a team of 14 to providing a full HR, Payroll and L&D service to the operational divisions during a period of great change.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the HR team
- Provide professional HR advice to the Senior Management team
- Deliver the People Strategy and HR operational service
- Experience in a HR Director or Head of HR role
- Experience of change management including employee consultation and negotiation
- Extensive knowledge and experience of employment legislation
- Previous experience of influencing senior stakeholders.
- We are looking for candidates who are available immediately or at short notice.
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately or at short notice.
Please apply below or by calling us on 0117 9144 202
A full job description for this role is also available on our website.
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, WHICH BRUNELCARE WILL PAY FOR. THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST
BRUNELCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER – REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 201555