Deputy Head of HR
One step ahead..
HSL are a clinically-led provider of world-class pathology and diagnostic services. Their purpose is to deliver medically-led diagnostics, innovation, value and long-term investment to healthcare.
They are a complex organisation, with differing staff groups, and a new state of the art facility conveniently located in Central London.
Their success is clear, they have doubled in headcount since 2015 and work in partnership with world renowned healthcare organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Head of HR to join their dynamic and collaborative HR team. This is a true generalist role which will give the successful individual the opportunity to develop new skills as well as harnessing existing knowledge to deliver a best in class HR service as part of this ambitious and forward-thinking HR service.
- To deputise for the Head of Human Resources and contribute to the management of the small and proactive HR team (9 people)
- Provide professional HR advice, support and expertise in order to contribute to the achievement of their workforce objectives.
- To cover both strategic and operational elements, qualitative and quantitative aspects, with a strong emphasis on pro-active partnership working with management
- To create effective and efficient utilisation of the workforce with the best possible employee experience.
- Be involved in change management as and when required
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to advise on best practice across the full operational HR spectrum
- Be able to contribute strategically to the Head of HR
- Build highly effective working relationships with the close knit and friendly HR team; as well as Leaders and Employees across the business
- Have a strong track record of delivery in a similar role
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work
Please get in touch with Pete Marshall at MLC Partners for further information. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number - 02037660109